Drizzzzzzzzzzzzy

Drizzzzzzzzzzzzy
If I thought I had hurt my chances of winning another major just because I was chasing money around, I'd wind up kicking myself.

Status

Status
If I post a status and you automatically assume it's about you...Don't blame your guilty conscience on me.

6 June

6 June
I am a feminist, and what that means to me is much the same as the meaning of the fact that I am Black: it means that I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect.

Drizy

Drizy

Question

Question
Do you really Love your Mom? Would you tell me how you really love your mom.

I Swear To God

I Swear To God
I swear to God, that's on my kids Every day that I'm alive, I gotta live

Don't Jugde Me

Don't Jugde Me
Please do not judge me, I don't recall you carrying any cross or dying for my sins. You can call me whatever you want, but God knows who I am!!

Mistakes

Mistakes
You're not going to always say and do the right things, and that's fine. You're not here to be perfect, but to be real.

Nigga say it to my face

Nigga say it to my face
The nerve of you niggas man, you aint got enough medals on your jacket to address me boi. Fall back in formation, yall outta line I was told not to kill a mosquito with a cannon. So the next time you nats got a real problem. Dont be a coward like a nigga that used to be signed to be going on twitter rants and shit. Nigga say it to my face.

My Confirmation Day

My Confirmation Day
I Felt De Spirit

Lol

Lol
"Its funny how sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger."

Mistakes

Mistakes
Don't carry your mistakes around with you, their weight may crush you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.

Dreaming

Dreaming
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday 29 April 2013

A Real Man

Real men don't lie, cheat or steal. They don't lie around waiting for something to happen to them, they look for fixable problems. They help those in need. Real men do make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Young

Being Young
If you don't do anything stupid when you're young, you won't remember something funny when you're old...

Drizy Roy

Drizy Roy
Live life the way YOU want to..not through the eyes of how other people will perceive you!!! It's your life..Live Life for YOU!!!